Does your cat do whatever he wants? A BeBopUSA’s Cat Harness will help keep your cat close and safe. It is easy to put on and adjust the fit.
How to Measure Your Cat for the Harness:
Use a measuring tape or string to measure your cat’s girth. Simply measure around the rib cage, just behind his front legs.
It is most effective when applying these training tips when your cat is a kitten, but will work for older cats with persistence:
- Adjust harness to where you think it will fit
- Gently snap harness around cat’s neck and give them a good treat
- Gently put harness around his girth and give them another good treat
- Then take off the harness
- Repeat several times a day and give them a treat only when he puts the harness on
- Once they are comfortable with the harness, try leaving the harness on longer working your way up from a few minutes to 30 minutes
- Once your cat is excited about the harness, attach the leash and off you go!
*Note: never leave the harness on unattended.